Join TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® and become part of one of the most successful franchise systems in Canada
- Estimated initial investment range is $172,000 – $333,500 per territory (franchise) which includes the initial franchise fee, working capital and initial truck payments. DOWNLOAD a breakdown of the estimated Startup Expenses.
- The initial franchise fee is $50,000 per territory or $85,000 for a territory where we have had a prior presence.
- Working capital is estimated at $50,000 to $75,000 and necessary to support the business during the start-up period.
- Moving trucks and customer service vehicles are typically leased or financed and deposits or down payments are included in the initial investment.
- A franchise usually opens with two new moving trucks and a customer service van.
- A minimum net worth of $500,000 is required in order to support the required leasing and financing of trucks and equipment.
- Net Worth requirements can be relaxed where guarantors are available to assist with truck leasing/financing.
- A typical marketing territory contains a population up to 420,000.
- Single, multiple and premium territories are available.
- Call us today to discuss your area of interest and to get further details.
- Franchises typically locate a small office in an industrial/commercial area where truck parking and some storage is available.
- Approximately five employees to start.
- 1 – Customer Service Representative – office administration and phone estimates.
- 2 – Drivers – drive, load, pack, etc.
- 2 – Movers – load, pack, etc.
Role of Franchisee
- You would be actively involved in business development which includes in-home estimates, networking and marketing activities with real estate agents and brokers, condo and apartment managers, etc. and general management activities i.e. hiring, training.
- Once a commitment is made to proceed, a franchise is often open within 2-3 months.
- The Next Move Is Yours!
- Call us at 866-684-6448
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org