Join TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® and become part of one of the most successful franchise systems in Canada
- Estimated initial investment range is $178,000 – $340,500 per territory (franchise) which includes the initial franchise fee, working capital and initial truck payments. DOWNLOAD a breakdown of the estimated Startup Expenses.
- The initial franchise fee is $50,000 per territory or $85,000 for a territory where we have had a prior presence.
- Working capital is estimated at $50,000 to $75,000 and necessary to support the business during the start-up period.
- Moving trucks and customer service vehicles are typically leased or financed and deposits or down payments are included in the initial investment.
- A franchise usually opens with two new moving trucks and a customer service van.
- A minimum net worth of $500,000 is required in order to support the required leasing and financing of trucks and equipment.
- Net Worth requirements can be relaxed where guarantors are available to assist with truck leasing/financing.
- A typical marketing territory contains a population up to 600,000.
- Single, multiple and premium territories are available.
- Call us today to discuss your area of interest and to get further details.
- Franchises typically locate a small office in an industrial/commercial area where truck parking and some storage is available. Leased premises become the sales and marketing hub and provide for storage of boxes and other moving supplies. Typical office hours are 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday, and 8AM to 1PM on Saturday.
- Approximately seven employees to start.
- 1 – Customer Service Representative – office administration and phone estimates.
- 3– Drivers – drive, load, pack, etc.
- 3 – Movers – load, pack, etc.
Role of Franchisee
- You would be actively involved in business development which includes in-home estimates, networking and marketing activities with real estate agents and brokers, condo and apartment managers, etc. and general management activities i.e. recruiting, hiring, and training.
- Once a commitment is made to proceed, a franchise is often open within 2-3 months.